Friday, March 22, 2013

Great week


Loving life at the moment, things might not be going right but hey I'm just living to the max now. Went out watch my nephew first game in the league for centrals. I don't barrick for them and for josh he did all right. I went and stir Luke he played with reserve tonight but hurt himself again. Wait until I see him Monday at work. We have our sport day next week, of course I'm in a colour I can't stand which is green. I was telling my work mates I hate green but I thought alright I wear a green ribbon that should do it. No! One of the teacher I work in class with went our bought me a bow tie and a hat and they are all green. She informed me that she making a tutu for me as well, oh my god. She a laugh, so looks like green it is. The kids and parents are asking if I'm going to do my reporter stuff again, I said I don't know but we have to wait and see. Well that's it for now time for sleep have big weekend need all my energy for it.

No comments: