Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Today


After work I had another session with Rachael, wow it was fantastic. She makes me feel so good leaving her office. She told me, that she has notice I have come so far and that how I think it's not bad but good. I reflect on things and see how they work and if i could do it better. She told me its not bad to be this and how proud she is if me. Every time I leave she gives me more to think about. She is totally different and I love it. People would say what a load of bullshit but not me. We talk about my dreams and now I understand what they mean. Time saying I'm finally over it and can look back at the good times but has put it all behind me and move on. Now I have to put it in a compartment and just leave it. I feel so good about myself now and happy about me. I have so much more to learn from her and she gave a little of herself to me, which was nice hear about her life and how she gets over things. The day this stop, I should be so tune into who I am and how people can fit in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's really great Deb. We knew you could and we did know how hard it was to lose your best friend and your mum all at once but we are here for you. Your bubs.