Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Holidays over


Back to work this week, holidays had there ups and downs but it was good. Yeah my team didn't win the grande final but that's ok. The after party was awesome. I have come a long way since last year, I have found new friendships and healthily ones too, no one dominate me anymore. As Rachael said it was healthily for me. We were talking today how far I have come, I said yes with your help, she said I guide you only. You are one person that you know what you need and you do it. You have made new friends and you said you wouldn't let anyone in but you did. You are out there enjoying your life and six months ago you didn't think you could. You making plans with friends to do things not just sit at home. Your not needing anyone or being dominate by any one. You are happy and your health is better, you are looking great and you can see it. You know when need time for you and you are taking it, not like before. So I don't see her every two weeks it's every month.

No comments: