Saturday, October 26, 2013

Past and future of my life.


Even though my life has become so much better over the year, you can never really so goodbye to a very good friendship that I had. Yeas I have made new friends and some have become close friendship. You will always be a part me and you bought me out to I am now. Even with hurt that came after, they say people come in your life to teach you something, you taught me to believe things can change. I'm glad we both have new friendships that are healthy for us, I'm glad you life is what you want now. Have never had a bad word to say about you and never will. We did have our fun times and our bad times but I do remember the fun ones more. I love the I am now, yeah I have my days but I don't have to talk about it, this how friends are. Maybe just maybe one day we can just say hi to each other, but I can see that's not going happen. I don't hate or anger over how you feel. I'm happy inside now and love me again, which hasn't happen since I was a kid. I have let a lot of things go, I had to forgive me and everyone who was a part my life for all the hurt and pain I have suffer in my childhood, teenagers years and adulthood years. Now I have found a new way to life and how I really want to enjoy it. It has taken a lot of support from my children but they see that I'm happy and love who I am now. Stacey has been the most of the support she has seen the worse side of me and be there thick and thin. Now I'm here for her, she has so much going on in her life, she gas struggle this year, with her own friendship gone but she said that friendship was gone long time ago. Which is sad but she has said she has that caring factor, which is good I have always taught her never hate someone. Well school nearly over for her and it has been very hard for her, with all the stuff going on, with police and statement that had taken a year. To see her and her sister come out every time crying. Well now we are waiting for when we have to go to court and give evidence. Let my girls gave their time in court and face it and tell it their feelings. Maybe they can close that chapter of their life finally. The memories will still be there, it never leaves you but you can have control of your life back. So please stop hating me and stacey, we are happy for you that you found what you really need now. Will try to go and get ready to go out with me mates, time to get on with my life. Catch all on the other side of life.

No comments: