Thursday, October 24, 2013

Me


Well nice have great news for a change,one of my friends from work and I have been going to the gym together. It's great to have someone who wants workout hard and have fun as well. In a few weeks we are getting personal trainer as well. We push each other to do our best, I'm really enjoying it and having fun. Can't wait for the weekend, my friends from work and I heading to town again for some fun and lots of dancing. My life is getting better everyday. Mum you were right, things will get better, yes you were right on saying moving away from the problem, you see things so different. I'm lucky to meet people who really like me and my company. We'll not long to stacey 18th, what a big night that's going to be. Then she is coming out with my mates from school too.

No comments: