Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What a weekend


First up Friday I headed out with couple friends from school. What fun night that was. Sat night we all headed out to dinner we had Indian. Yum is all I can say, the place was called Bollywood. Then we went across the road for more drinks. Then we went to the Karako bar. After all that it end up with three off us and we head to woolshed. Dancing and drinking and having so much fun. My friends and I have so much fun out together, just enjoying each other friendship, is all we want. Sunday rooster won and now we are in the grand final. Oh yeah, next Sunday woohoo can't wait. Then my friends are coming back to the club with me to have a few drinks and fun. I'm enjoying my life so much more now, you can't take life for grant and now I can have fun, with my kids saying go for it. I'm just so happy now, I been like this for years and now I really understand what true friendship means.

No comments: