Sunday, October 27, 2013

Stacey


On Thursday I went to work and the I get a message from stacey. Hey much come now I'm on soon, went to my friend and the one I work with, I'm out of here. Tell stacey good luck from me, give her hugs to. So off I went as you can read, stacey is about to complete year 12. That day it was her saca exam for music and she sing. Wow she was amazing, there is one song she sing and it's all about her. It's called warrior, she has so much emotion in this song because of what she been through. I spoke to the teacher after and he said don't worry she has pass. Stacey has been worry about not passing year 12 because of of the emotion roller coaster she been on, over the last year. With my mum passing away and the police case all the pressure of year 12. Her last art piece was about her and others that struggle with depression. The final was her hold on to a shield with her boyfriend in one corner, me in another corner, her nanna in another corner and of course her music. With all these demons around her, it was a very powerful piece to see and understand what she going through. IM SO PROUD OF HER. At her birthday party she has all the friends and family and my work mates that have supported her this year. LOVE Ya BABY BEAR.

No comments: