Monday, March 9, 2009

Cricket

yeah we played cricket tonight, I was playing really well until I hurt myself i should have come off back i just had to hit that last ball. I should have know but not me i hate coming off and I really want to win. They bloody won, sorry nanna I really did try for you. I feel I let her down again not only her but myself. Well I did get top score for my team but that not good enough for me. Hey did hang out with my mate today which is good for me, I was going to hide away from everyone. Which I was until lisa and I had a fight then i need to get out of here. So that is it for us this year in cricket and now I can rest my knee for next season and I really don't care who wins the final. Happy birthday to my nephew tomorrow and my nanna today.
Cheers Deb

No comments: