Saturday, March 7, 2009

family

Well what a week, It start of me getting sick. I tell you what it was not nice to have cramps and nothing can do about it. This went on for days, i would get home from work and just sleep. i didn't do no school work and i had to let my tutors know, they were pretty cool about it. Then Jess tell me she has to inject herself everyday with insulin and still pick her fingers four times a day but at least the baby all right. On Tuesday i got hit by the student I support and it was a shock because there was no realise for this to happen and i was so piss off at my self for the way i react to it. This not me to react that way, I have be hit and I do mean hit and it just didn't bother me. Friday night was the last night for me at coaching my un 9s, it was a bit sad, the girls just given me a hard time which nothing unusual. I will miss this but I'm glad it over. On Monday it my nanna birthday hey if she was alive she would be 105, People think I a bit strange because I know she with me all time and when these things come up, I just don't deal with it at all and I just don't want anyone around. It might be over 13 years since she died but she my Nanna and she means so much to me and I miss her more than anything. She was my best friend and was the only person that knew everything about my life and she still does, she never judge me and was there when i was in a bad place but understood me, no one understand me as she did. Hey if i could I would give up anything to have her back but i know that not going to happen. So she with me and when I need to talk to her I do, but when I'm in bad place i go to her grave and sit and talk to her. I feel her hugging me there. People have told me she not there so why go there, they just don't understand and have their own belief but this mine. With the next two months are hard in my family with dads anniversary and my nannas, these are the months when we lost them and i lost apart of me.

Cheers Deb

No comments: