Saturday, March 14, 2009

family and studying

Today i spent half the day studying well trying to do my assignment but then i had a block. I couldn't find some of assignment on the sasca framework bloody hell, it just start to pee me off. So I woke my son up and took him shopping but i was glad for the shops. Hey it just wasn't only my school pissing me off my other half as well. Gee it really hard studying and working then you got to come home cook, clean, washing clothes and everything else while he sit in his bloody shed and does nothing. Then has the cheek to tell me where all the bloody food there nothing in the house, shit there plenty of food his just being a ass. sometime i wonder why I'm trying to put myself through this shit and just give up on studying is it going to be worth it, not at the moment. I really did enjoy hanging out with Jake and Stacey and they both enjoy it. I took him clothes shopping and shoe shopping. He hate shopping and he kept saying mum we have been at the shop for 3 hours, I just laugh at him. He cost me the bloody earth but it was worth it. It helps me to keep my mind off the idiot i live with and worry about Jess. Well enough of that must try and fin that stuff. I'm go to have a surprise tomorrow and some photos.

cheers Deb

No comments: