Wednesday, July 8, 2009

did I or didn't I


Part two of this, yes I went on the uni site this morning to see. I was right I did fail one of my unit which I really did expect any way and I did pass the other one. Now I'm in one of those moods do I or don't I continue doing my teacher degree, do i really want this or do I wanted to put me through anymore of this. This is the big question i have to answer before the census date. I do want to teach students but I can do that as a sso but do I want to be in front and be the teacher and watch student achieve what I teach and see them succeeded at it. I really don't know, I have a lot of soul searching now to think about it. I hoping my angels are talking to me now because i need all the support i can get now to finished it......


Cheers Deb

No comments: