Sunday, July 5, 2009

today the first of holidays


Today i went to my sister house for lunch for her birthday, it was fun, it nice how us girls are getting close to each other. I didn't really have that with them being the youngest of six it was hard to get to know them. then i went down to my mates house her family is off to Melbourne tomorrow, didn't really get a chance to chat and wish them well and safe trips, she off doing last minutes stuff which I do understand, but it would have been nice just to chat as we are not going to see each other until Tuesday next week, but hey I'll get over it. I wish they all have a great time and a fun holiday with her family and the mother-in law to.... Yesterday as I wrote about being up my mum house for the day, i bought some stuff home that was my dad pride and joy from when he was a drover, all his art work he collect from his days on the trail. This gives me some closeness to my dad and pride of him what he did as a teenager and all the people he work with and in the time of his work. My dad went on the land about when he was fifteen and work as a drover and he love it and work all different kinds of people and the stories he told us when we were growing up were amazing and i love to listen to them. so having these things bring the memories of him and the dreams are even better.
Cheers Deb

No comments: