Tuesday, July 14, 2009

uni started


yeah that's right uni started yesterday, yeah did look and have down load alot of the paper work. I still don't if I want this, haven't be able to talk to someone about this yet. In my heart i want this so much but in my head saying you just cant do this. To top this off i put my car in for it check up and told it needs this and this and 1200 dollars later I have my car back. Gee there goes all my saving for anew laptop and Melbourne and show, so here I go started all over again, first the show because Stacey really wants to go and so do I, then Melbourne and then laptop. thanks my angel you could have help, hey sorry the psychic did say I should buy a new car not now it all fixes. So much stress lately just hope it come to a end, I'm hoping these headaches will go away, go to bed with them and wake up with them. It could be because of this lump on my head to.


Cheers Deb

No comments: