Saturday, July 18, 2009

Footy


I went to watch my footy team I love to watch and sometime they frustrated so much like today, here's a photo of the player i call Cohen the barbarian, he such a go getter player I love when he gets the and just runs and the way he gets in there, but sometime he frustrate ya when just hangs a little to long with ball. Stacey has her favourite as well she thinks he soo cute well i don't know, but he a photo of him to. Well we did win today but it was hard task and we did lose two players to injury, just hope they are to bad. Well I have change some of my uni units and I'm only going to do the one the one I fail I have to repeat but hey that's ok and lets hope i don't this time. Still having these bloody headaches and the lump on my head is not getting better either, i really hope it not much but a infection on my head and it can be fix with just some antibiotic, this is really hard to keep how you feel from your family but I am. i don't want hem to worry but it really hard to read and do other things, just writing on the computer is hard that why I don't go on much at the moment. See the doc on Monday and just see what he thinks and swimming tomorrow which don't think i should go but no choice I have to finish this bloody swimming course. Well thats it for now head hurting to much.
Cheers Deb

No comments: