Wednesday, July 22, 2009

first week

First week back at work, it been a very busy one as I'm the one running the office. Yep out of the classroom and in the office for at least eight weeks, I don't mind because I get more hours which I like. Don't get lunch or recess but I'm getting on well with the boss which is great. Planning a holiday for next school holiday with my mate Sharon, we are having a girls holiday in Melbourne. Which we both plan to go shopping and shopping and see more of the more of melbourne.I'm really looking forward to it. Well start doing my uni stuff and all it reading but at least I'm still there. The lump on head is a infection and now getting the treatment I needed and having blood test to see whats going on in my body, after talking to the doc he said it would be best for my health and safety. O by the way it a girls holiday, no kids and no hubby.



Cheers Deb

No comments: