Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Facebook


Facebook is a waste of people time and it not a great place to many back stabs. It not a safe place and it a place where you loose your friendship. I have learnt a lot over the last few months about people. It can be a sad place for people too, I see my kids get hurt by comments and even I can say I have made a bad comment too. I lost someone that meant a lot to me and I never ever thought I would lose them at all but maybe it was time for us both to move on. We are heading in different direction, I have personal stuff going on with my kids. This will be the last time I will ever write this because it time to go with out them in my life, like they have with out me. I hope maybe in the future we could be friends again but can't at this time. They can't forgive me for something and I can't forgive them what they have done to me, it has made me very uncomfortable at my work place because if it. So we both have hurt each other.So thats it for this subject and it will never bought up again. I really worry about my children, so that going to be my first and only thing in my life for now. I just want to say this, I'm lucky I work with the most supporting staff ever and how they care about my personal life. We support each other,but the only thing is I have only told one person I work with what is happening now. Stacey is using her art to put her feeling in, there is a lot of dark pages and anger. NO MORE FACEBOOK FOR ME>

No comments: