Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I can't


Over the last week or so, its time I move from here and find somewhere else to live. I been thinking another state or even the country. It will help Stacey to be happy and then she wont be afraid to live the life she should. Well my baby is 17 tomorrow and how she has grown into a beautiful young lady and she has grow up so much lately and she will have to go through a lot soon and her motion will be hard to control. I'm seeing it now with me, Nathan and school and wanting to be alone and having no friends that understand her. She told me that she has told someone what happen to her and what she will be go through soon. It time to start thinking about my future and other things. Its time to move on from everyone in my life. The good and the bad. The ones that say they are your friends and you know they not anymore. So please don't take this the wrong way, if I don't talk to you don't take it the wrong way. I just don't trust you anymore.

No comments: