Sunday, November 25, 2012

Life


Well last week was a little hard for us but hey. Stacey struggle with her exams only because what she going through. At least the high school principal knows what going on and is supporting best as can, they been wonderful for her. Having her own youth worker and her clinician they been brilliant for her. So we are getting to be in a great place before she goes through hell for a while. With me getting a tattoo has giving me a new leaf of life I'm so happy and love life. Living my life for me not for someone else has help. I still have my nails and i don't mind them. Stacey going out with one of her friends at the weekend has help to enjoy life and on sat night hanging out her other friend is just been a god sense. Jess is enjoying her Married life and Lisa is still Lisa, Jake has finished school but he so happy and still losing weight. Soon it going to be my niece wedding then my family will get together again. Well thats it for now enjoy life.

No comments: