Sunday, November 11, 2012

What a night.


Lesley had her 50 birthday party, just got home from it. First it was Connor birthday party not much a party when every one pulled out, not even my family didn't come and didn't say anything pretty piss with them. Well we still had fun, Jess Chris Giselle and us. Lisa was upset but who needs people like that in your life anyway. Well pics tomorrow, I need sleep. A big day and emotion day for us tomorrow but only lesley know this and it's not a place for it here. So see ya later with picture of iConnor birthday and lesley party. Lesley and marian have been a big help in my life and I so glad we got back in contract, they have help me more on with my life. So I'm over every thing that was in my pass. So has Nicole she has been a god sent to me.

No comments: