Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Family


My beautiful Jess and Chris and my wonderful granddaughter Giselle.
I'm glad I saw this smile on this day, this is a memory i will never forget. Last Sunday I didn't see this smile as much but tears. It going to be a long and hard road for my family but as our family goes we are tough, we always will. Love you all and I will stand by you both until the end.I'm listen to Stacey sing sad song but I still a little smile now and then. So I will be standing right next to you both until the end and then after that to. I will help you both in the time head. LETS SHOW EVERYONE THE SMILE ON OUR FACE AND NOT LET ANYONE HURT US AGAIN AND DON'T LET ANYONE FEEL LIKE THEY CAN BEAT US DOWN EVER AGAIN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb sorry to see that your family going through some tough times. Jess look beautiful on her wedding day. Hey if you ever need a old footy mate, I'm alway here. It was great to see you and stacey, when you got off the plane. Chin up bud love Nat.