Friday, November 9, 2012

More on this dream


It has me in a spin and I cant get it out of my head. When I said I was over it, I meant I finally can walk in a room and not feel angry and sad about it. I can walk away and not worry they don't like me anymore and need to talk to see why. I still class them my close friend but then on other hand all the things that have gone on because of it I shouldn't. Hey doing a circle time with kids today and we use these cards and I had what is forgiveness, well that was a hard one for me, I so i said one of the student to do it and they just look and what. They did and then I hard to say what it meant for me, well I said it when someone has hurt you so bad and you can forgive them. Then one of the other said well my close friend I had some bad fights but we can always forgive each other because they are important to me in my life. What would i do if I didn't have them and they hug each other laugh, these two have show me what real friendships is and they only kids. Then there was another card and one of the kids Deb needs to explain this and I went sorry I can't. She said this was and I said i know and we left like that. So as I said these dreams are coming for a realise and I need to work them out. Things have gone missing in this house, things I was going to wear on Jess weeding and I end up wearing a angel necklace some gave me because that is I could find. hmm is all I can say and I'm not going to get my hopes up because as I know dreams don't always come true. Well tomorrow is Connor birthday party and we are all looking forward to it, hey even if only family that turns up, that's ok.

No comments: