Saturday, December 26, 2009

After christmas day

Well yesterday was Christmas day it started out so wonderful then end in a great tragic. lets start at the beginning, for the first time Micheal and I was the first to be up and i mean we were awake at 7.00 am. So i had to wake Jake and Stacey, lets open our Christmas present up, Stacey love her gifts and Jake couldn't wait to play his, Micheal put on his new tshirt i bought him straight away, I love the ring i pick and bought for myself from Micheal. Then at 9.15 a little fairy came into my house, yes it was my beautiful granddaughter Giselle, Jess dress her as a Christmas fairy she was very cute.


Then went off to Micheal parents for a visit we don't have Christmas there they don't have time for it anymore. Stacey and I didn't stay long which was fine by me, so of to pick the chickens up for my sister lunch, after I dropping them off and wishing my sis and brother a merry Christmas. Stacey started on our new trip, we got to the salvo to help with lunch, I really didn't know what to do and no did Stacey. They made are feel so welcome and it was great, I just jump in and started to help serve and just talk to people, Stacey really didn't like it at first because she didn't know what to do. then she meet this boy and start to have so much fun and I try to get them to help which they did for a little awhile but then they got kick out of the kitchen. I was very tired after it but I did enjoy it and gave people hard time and they gave it back, people would just come up and talk to, call you by your name like you were old friends. The women i spoke to on the phone gave me a hard time about my name, she said I know who you are, your the one I wanted to call Debra but you said straight away no its just Deb and please don't call me that. lol. It was hard but it still didnt full filled everything in me but its a start. When were leaving the leaders of the salvo gave stacey and I a present which was sweet, this what they gave I took a pic of stacey with it

.

Then we went home for a nanny nap well i did i was stuff, Then we went to my sister house for to tea to spend some time with my family and my kids well ex jake, which my sister said it ok if you dont want to come back and i didnt make him either. I saw my nephew which i wont see for ever he has join a ballet company in Amsterdam and he the main dancer as well as a teacher this is the best opportunity for him and we are so proud of him and I will miss him, so here is the last christmas photo of him with us.




Well thats it i really dont want to talk about the rest because its way to personal and to close to my heart.


I hope everyone had a great day and did end up better than mine........




Cheers Deb




No comments: