Sunday, December 13, 2009

what i want for christmas

I trying to decide what to do, i know I should get my butt into gear and pick my uni subjects. I really don't know what I want. I keep trying to go the uni site to do it and then i just give and leave it again. I think I need a kick up the bum to get on with it and just do it. Christmas is coming and it coming way to fast for me. Cant wait to see Giselle first christmas and just watch her and it will bring back memories form my own children first christmas. Off to the magic cave to see santa going with my friend sharon and her family and then later in the week I'm taking Giselle to see all the magic of christmas, this will help with my christmas blues. Well thats it for now maybe in the next couple of days I will have some news of finally going and setting my subjects up for next year..

Cheers Deb

No comments: