Thursday, December 17, 2009

Children and doctors

Early today i took both my girls to the doctor. Stacey has for months asked if I would get something done about her warts on her hands, so i finally took her this morning to get them freezes off. Shit it bloody hurt her, you could see the tears in her eyes and I couldn't even hold her hands because they both were getting done. She had 15 warts taken off and then in two week again she has this treatment again. Then I had to go with Lisa, as well we will back there again in the afternoon, I not saying much about her but she had a lot of blood taken and we off for more test. Sometimes i wish I could take all this away from children and protect them from anything but that never going to happen. I just think it not fair for my girls have to go through needle and having warts remove........ But that life, well that enough I want to say on this subject.

Cheers Deb

No comments: