Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas day

I have decide to spend Christmas lunch working at the salvo, giving back to people that that are less fortune than me. Stacey is coming to we are both going and I'm going to miss lunch with some of my family but at the moment i don't really care I'm looking forward to this. So we will be there by 1130 until at least 3.30. Then i will go and have Christmas tea with the rest of my family and all my children will be there. I really need this to put some caring back to my life. For a long time I wanted to do something like this and now I just going to do it. we all need to do this, to help someone else and I hoping this will show my daughter that she is very lucky and it doesn't matter if you don't have the finest things in life... As long as you are happy, it makes her realise that she doesn't need every thing and I know it all right to have those things and enjoy your life, if you have the money to do it but this might teach her to appreciate more... Well that's it for now I hope everyone will enjoy your Christmas and I know I will now knowing that I'm will be giving back for a change....

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Cheers Deb

No comments: