Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas and friendships

I have been sitting here wrapping Christmas presents finally, Stacey has gone out and Jake is still asleep so i can finally do it. While i was wrapping my best friend present it may me think about every thing. On how we became friends and how a old friend made sure we became friends. I don't think my life would be complete with out this friendship and sometimes I might take it for granted and push some boundaries with it and she still calls me her friend. Just wrapping her gift has reminder me something she have said to me more than once ( I wont repeat). All I know how lucky i am to have a wonderful friend in my life and with all the stuff I am going through, she is still there. Thank-you for that , maybe the Christmas feeling is finally coming in. Just sitting here wrapping all my children and my granddaughter present has made me see some light at the end of a dark tunnel. Update on the uni stuff, I have try to go my uni site but I having so much trouble with my Internet, it takes so long to load when it has it goes off. I will keep trying because I have finally said uni is still there for me and I need something in my life for me......

This is for my friend, I have try to write this, I'm not that good with words but here goes... When you came into my life I didn't know how to be a friend or have a friend but over the last three years you have taught me a very value lesson. In what friendship is all about, you have showed me, its not that hard to let someone in your life. Sometimes I don't want to talk but you are always there when I do and you don't judge me. You make me laugh with somethings you do and i know I drive you crazy with my strange moods. Sometimes I wonder why are you still here when it would have been much more easy just to say no more... You are not only my best friend, I have always thought of you as my sister. So when things get hard and I frustrate you more than i do now just remember how much we would miss each other if we were not friends/sisters...... By the way when you unwrap my present have a sense of humour


Well that's it for now and remember, don't take friendship for granted because one day it might not be there and then where will you be, alone again.

Cheers Deb

No comments: