Saturday, January 22, 2011

Am I

Am I really losing the plot or just don't have patience anymore, I am starting to wonder. Well i was going up to see mum but nope she said, doesn't wants us up there. She said she will come down in 2 weeks and really that's bad timing me back work and all my sisters at work. she would have be better this week but nope, stubborn bloody women. Why can't i forgive and forget, well its not in my nature but it will destroy a very good thing if i don't. I try so hard to hide it but i think someone knows what I'm thinking and is getting jack of it because I know I'm getting jack of me to. Well off to see black swan sometime tomorrow. Stacey play her first game for this year in netball and they kill them and they 2nd on the ladder.
Well that's it for now I can't really bother here and I think just go and write more in my diary.

Cheers Deb

No comments: