Tuesday, January 18, 2011

feeling

Yeah having had a lot of different feeling lately and waiting to hear what happening is easy either. Last nite i played cricket and once again we lost and once again we didn't have enough players. I'm trying get Stacey to play the last few games with me, so we just have a full team.  Well all my rock throwing on Friday nite at the beach paid off, my bowling wasn't to bad and my throwing back to the bowler and wicketkeeper was great and improved so much. My captains had me bowl first and a opener I just laugh at them but they were serious and I ended up bowling 3. They weren't to bad either, but I had so much going on it was nice not to think about anything. Sometime i wish i had someone to talk to but had the time to listen, i feel so alone at the moment and maybe it my fault because it me and i really don't want to talk. Sometimes it just nice to have someone just ask what going on but as i said it the way I am. Well that's it for now, have some phone calls to make and see what happening in my family.

Cheers Deb

No comments: