Monday, January 17, 2011

Holidays

 Just got back from my week away with Stacey and Sharon and her family, it was a very hard and confusing week with whats going in my family. I walk hell of a lot and not once a day it end up two to three times and it was a lot by myself. I need to think on my own and I did come back with  a nice tan and some scars, yeah my knuckles got a bit hurt while I was away, i fell on a rock and cut my knuckles open. Next time I will have to watch what I do and where I put my feet. Yesterday my second eldest daughter Lisa turn 21, she had a party with some of her close friends and family. It was a fun nite for her and I had to keep a lot of stuff from her until today when I finally told her about  whats going on. I didn't want to wreck her birthday so we held off with everything.  Well 2011 isn't going to be a good year at all, it just how 2010 end, 2011 has started. In my family it hasn't started very well and it not going to end very happy either. We had bad news after bad news. It goes with the saying all things come in three, so I'm waiting for the third one now but i think it already has happen, because things are different now with what had happen. Just encase it wasn't, I'm waiting for it.

No comments: