Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My big brother

Here a pic of my brother David. I was amazed how much he looks like my dad and me. Well me without the mo lol. God I miss him so much, he has be mine shining knight all my life he was there to protect me and just love me. Now he needs me and I can't help him, I have been looking at flights to Darwin to be with him and my god they are not cheap. Michael said if you need to go we will find the money, yeah don't worry I find it. He fighting up there while we are fighting for him down here and my family is fighting over everything at the moment and I'm just getting sick and tired of it. I know we have to make the right decision and we all have to do it but I wish David could be here, because he always make us feel like a family. I miss him and I love you my knight.

Cheers Deb

No comments: