Saturday, January 22, 2011

You broke your promise


When I was a kid you promise to never leave and protect me all my life. One day you did leave me, I know you didn't have a choice and leave me.I am doing better but I need you still here to help me through all this. I know you can't be with your body or soul but I need to feel your spirit and I don't. I don't feel yours and Nanna, so what have I done not to have you here. Are you with mum and David, please be there but be with me to. If you can't maybe Nana can, its so hard to get up in the morning and so hard sometimes to get through the day. I remember the day they told us you be fine, once you have this operation, but you weren't fine. I just miss you both so much and even more now and everyday you are always on my mind. Even know we are all going through this, I feel I'm on my own and no-one is there to help me. Mum won't lets are in to help her with her pain and its like losing you all over again when she lost Goldie to cancer. I know people are worse off than us, they still here but this is my pain and I have a right to feel like this. Maybe if i go through this alone then this will make me stronger and sometimes I need to be stronger because it will be the only way for me to survive.



I love You My Dad and Nanna and I miss you both so much. Help us through this and please let me know you are here because I feel so alone and I don't want to be alone.

Cheers Deb

No comments: