Monday, February 9, 2009

Cricket

I love playing the game of cricket. I love watching cricket, especially the one day with Australia. Well back to me playing finally we play a game of cricket tonight. We haven't play this year because it been to hot or the other team forfeit. My mate asked what we should do if we won the toss, i said lets bowl, we always batting first. So she won the toss and was a bloody good toss. As you see we got them out for 39 runs in just under 7 overs. I caught 3 of them which was great for us. Then we batter wow we made 130 for 2. So we won very well against a team that has always beating us all year. The only problem with us winning this game I came off hurt, again I did my knee and my thumb, so I have a week to get back to better for next week, because we play their other team.

Cheers Deb

No comments: