Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday night

It Saturday night and no where to go . I wanted to go to movies and see the unborn, but no one to go with. Lisa wouldn't it is to scary for her and Stacey to young, so I'm home doing school work. Having a couple of drinks. Well at the moment I was watching Lisa Williams, I like this show. Today I went and did the best and fairest awards , well we did the count, in a couple of weeks the pres will be on. On Wednesday night I'm taking out water balloons for my un 9 netball team to have some fun since this the last training for this season. I have really enjoy coaching the 9 but this the last time for me. They are a great team and the girls keep me on my toes. I told the head of our club I'm not coaching next season because of my uni but because of Sarah not playing anymore and then I only have to go out and watch Stacey only. Which will be nice. I missed my nephew dancing this week, he a ballet dancer and he very good. I really didn't have anyone to go with and i couldn't afford two ticket to take one of my girls with me, but hey next time. I have been trying really hard to study this time around and have little more reading tomorrow but I need some time away from this as well. So i might try and go to the shop tomorrow just to get out. Well that enough from me.

Cheers Deb

No comments: