Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sister

My sister told me tonight she will not play netball next season. As well I'm not going to be out any more, she giving up everything. Which is sad but then she told she hasn't been feeling well and is going to the doc to have test done. She has been trying to tell me for weeks but because we haven't play netball or train i haven't seen her. So before anyone turn up tonight at our netball meeting she told me. She has this lump on her head which has grown and I had a look at it, it not just a little lump, but very big lump. I'm really scare for my sister, she means a lot to me, she was a mum to me when I was growing up. I have always been close to her more than the other two. Having my dad die from cancer and my mum with leukemia and one of my sister had cerv cancer a few years ago. That was a hard time for our family, she was lucky they found it early. My sister is a fighter so if they find something she fight hard so would us all. When these things happen in our family we all come together and fight together. She was the one that got Stacey in to playing netball, that was six years ago. Stacey was talking about netball on the way home and if she still wants to play, what I mean is it getting harder for her, as she has to play in the un 15 next season. she will still play for now but i have a feeling it be long before she won't play anymore.

Cheers Deb

No comments: