Sunday, February 1, 2009

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=KwoMTInO-kQ
You have to go youtube and watch this, its so funny. Jess had it on her face book and I really want it, to show my friend Sharon. So I hunt it down looking through all the utube songs and finally found it, by the way the song called all you single ladies. We are still in a heat way, well at least I turn the aircon off last night and just had the fan on. I don't do well if I had no sleep, just asked the people around me they will agree. Haven't play cricket for 2 weeks and again it been called off, I can understand with heat but do I miss it. It keeps me sane and It get all my frustration out of me. Which i have alot lately, hitting that red ball helps. People probably thinks it strange to be honest if you haven't tried it don't knock it. Hey if you wanted to check some more blogs go to www. condron.us and have alook.
Cheers Deb

No comments: