Saturday, February 21, 2009

Its life

Monday it start my uni stuff, i ready for it this time. I going to be better this time with my studying and reading. Well I'm going to try. My darling hubby has been invited to a party tonight but I haven't, in some way i don't really care but these two people are trying to put more of a wedge in our marriage more, than what is all ready there. When i start my uni stuff he get a bit peed because I'm not giving him the time of day all the time that he wants. Work going really well, Jake getting better and letting reporting it to the police. Today i was chatting with Jake and Lisa, we were talking about life and sex. i was asking Jake and he keep on saying can we talk about something else. I like how I can have open relationship with my kids and they tell me anything. It doesn't mean I love everything they tell me but I don't judge then and that why they can talk about anything with me.

Cheers Deb

No comments: