Monday, February 16, 2009

Jake

I get of the cricket field and find out that I have 6 miss called from Jake, then 2 from home. Bloody hell something must be going on so I race home, to find my son bloody and a chip tooth. I asked what happen and he told me he was jump by 5 boys from his school. The only funny about this their was two car load of them. My son is so sore and hurt I would love to ring the police but he won't let me. So really watch out school tomorrow I'm on the war path , no-one and I mean no-one hurt my son and get away with it. What really got my back up one of them he play footy with him and his dad was a good friend to his dad. So don't cross me because I won't take it lying down. I'm so mad at the moment have crap of weekend and I'm just wondering what I did get this must grief.

Cheers Deb

No comments: