Saturday, February 7, 2009

teenage girls

Stacey is at highschool now and she staring to act like. She started not to kiss me at night, which i thought that it wouldn't happen. I really don't like this, my baby is growing to fast and I wish she just stop and smell the roses. She and I had a bit of of argument about telling a boy she loves him. Honestly don't think my daughter would lie about it. She said she didn't, she told him that she didn't wanted to go out with him because her mum doesn't want her to date. I said hey if you want to go out with him, don't use me for the reason not to go out with him. She said that it was easier to say I didn't want her to date boys, he would stop asking her. Yeah that's right I'm the bade again. Well she doing really well at school and happy about. Yep my work going ok, I'm starting to enjoy the office stuff but I still love working in class more and I hope i get more hours in class. I'm volunteering in my friends class just to get my fix and I just love working with all the class not just one on one plus this helps with my uni work as well.
Cheers Deb

No comments: