Saturday, January 31, 2009

Why is the question

This is a question I ask myself often. Why do we do stupid things when we drink to much. Why do friends fight and not talk. Why do people make life so hard to understand. Why do I question every thing I see and hear. Why can't life be so easy to get along and not so complication. Are people so bitchy that they make life so hard. Why are decision made when people don't like them. Why can't people get along and forgive and forget. I am the worst for that one, forgive maybe but forgetting that one is a little hard. Can people give up on life and everyone in it. Can friends be friends for life or this is that hard question. Well from my own life, nope, friends are not for life, some friends. The questions is, is there really true friendship, god I hope so. Why can't people be happy for life and every thing in it. Why are people so lonely and really don't have anyone. What sort of world to do we live in that we can't give people the time of day. Why do people lie to make themselves feel better. Why do people lie to rise up the work ladder and don't care who they tread on. Why is the world so cruel to everyone and things in it. When do you know it time to walk away from everyone, before you get hurt, or hurt the people you love. Why are men bloody asshole to live with. Why do women have to go through change of life . Why does the heat make people go a bit crazy. Why does it hurt when you love someone so much you can't live without them. Why does it hurt when your children are hurting so much and you have to stay out of it. These are question I asked myself all the time and i don't seem to get any of the questions answer, is there a answer for these question. If so I hope someone will tell me.
Cheers Deb

No comments: