Thursday, October 29, 2009

boy and a baby







Yes my son was holding Giselle tonight and i finally have a photo to prove it. Jake was actually feeding Giselle and then he sitting on the floor talking to her and playing. It is so beautiful to see and I love just sitting here watching it. He asked if he could feed her and I said yeah. So I have more photo now of her, everytime I See her i take photo's i just cant help it. Yes I was babysitting her again, Jess is out celebrate her birthday. Today 23 years ago i had Jess she was my first and she was so beautiful and I really didn't know what to do with this little baby and now she has her own and i still find it hard to know what to do. Today at work we had sport day gee it was so hot and really tried from it. My mate Sharon and her hubby are off to melbourne on the weekend so I'm house sitting and looking after her daughters, as well as stacey. this is going to be interesting,







Cheers Deb

No comments: