Saturday, October 3, 2009

no more from me

This is the last time I'm writing on this blog, because i really don't want to share my thoughts anymore. i think they hurt to many people. My daughter Stacey is hurting at the moment because I got her to read someone blog. She was hurting anyway because of what we have talk about over the last two days. Sometimes i wished i never went away to Melbourne, so I might have stop her from being hurt at the moment and her from doing stupid things and she know they are stupid. She feeling like she has lost everything, her best friend, seeing her cry is so hard. i really have tried to bring my kids up not to be afraid of best friends stuff, they will come and go but if the best friend is for real, they will stay for ever. I don't want her to be like me and close her heart to best friend and from pass experience that what i have done. You let someone in they will hurt you someday, now I'm seeing her hurt. Shit I really wished I have never shown it to her but in one way it was good for her to see it. To see what other people are thinking and for her to grown and understanding how and what people say can hurt. The girls at her school are doing this, this will give her a understanding not to be nasty to anyone and everyone has feelings.. I supposed at this age they don't see that, they just think of themselves and some kids can be very selfish and you don't try and break good friendships. You just become friends with everyone. I don't know where her friendship with her best friend will be now but i hope for her its not over. Now she is alone and now one to talk to is what she feels.......... Has all the damage been done or can it be repair or do they want it to be repair, for stacey I hope so I dont want her to end up like me and dont believe........... At least with her reading this blog she know what she did was wrong but the thing was it was my fault, not her and now she paying for a mistake I made. Im sorry for that..........
Well thats it for now, maybe oneday in the future i will come back and write on here but for now no more from me.....

Cheers Deb

No comments: