Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Why do everyone

Why do everyone expect everything from me and never give back. I really don't understand a lot of people, they take and take and never gives a shit about giving back. This is really gives me the shit and that why i really cant handle being around people. One is my daughters sometime she just wants to much from me and when I dont give her what she wants she get piss with me, she not a child but she acts like one. There is a lot of others and they think good o Deb she do it and Im just wondering what do I get out this. When i say something i'm the bad guy and they make you feel like shit. So i dont say anything and just do it, it easier. Maybe it time I visit my mum and just sit on the beach and watch the water and birds and be by myself. I need to think more about me and not worry what will happen. i think i do that to much. I was told today at work, Deb i think you need a holiday, i just had one. This person said it just look like you didnt and you need time away from everyone. Why cant I get what I want for a change, Yeah maybe they are right and I do need time away from everyone and be by myself, it makes life so much easier. All I do at the moment is see doctors and I really had enough of them and nothing is happening to me and just sick of what they want. Yeah I know it good for me, but I had enough of scans, blood test and just needles. Yeah I know i feeling sorry for myself at the moment but someone has to and Im not going to rely on anyone to care but me and I need to feel this way. I need sleep and i need things to change but I dont know what I want to change.. or how to change the things i need to change.. I hate being in this runt and I hate feeling like this, so how can I get out of????????????

No comments: