Monday, October 12, 2009

What A weekend

First I cant sleep its 3.25 in the morning, I just a little worry about going to work this morning and its been on my mind all weekend. Do I want to go back where i work or just move on, these are the things that keep popping up at the moment. i don't know what going on with me, i don't seem to get things right at the moment, I say the wrong things and I do the wrong things. I feel like I'm losing people i care about and are important to me in my life, am I that selfish to put me first before i put someone else feeling, I was never like that and I thought I was never like that but maybe I am. If that me I don't like and I have never put me first and i have always put other people first. This is really coming out more over the weekend and by the end of the weekend my daughter made a comment along that line to me. That i was being very selfish and i don't think of anyone but me. It has made me think and I cant sleep because of it. I was like this to someone else and I did hurt their feeling and I was selfish not to think of them but me. I do regret this because I feel this has put some of a gap in our friendship. I do know that my daughter is not talking to me anymore and she thinks that I'm horrible mum. Maybe I shouldnt have people in my life if I'm going to be this way because I dont like. All I know I dont want to lose the most important people in my life and I hope they can forgive me, well my daughter is wrong I alway think of her more than anything.

No comments: