Thursday, October 8, 2009

I am so

Im so piss of with the world and wondering why things happen to me and how will I cope but I have four wonderful kids and a beautiful granddaughter to think about. Not myself, im only a second thought they are the first. The next 2 months are going to be so hard but i will cope knowing they are there. I'm thinking of the future more and more lately, i have never thought much about the future but I'm now. Maybe I'm just getting older and a friend of my would agree with that, she always has something to say about it..... I'm thankful for her friendship and support she has given me over the last couple of years and i'm greatful she came to our school and work there. I really cant wait to start playing cricket soon, it gives me a out of the norm and I love to bat it gives me a way to get my stress out, when that red ball comes close to my bat I can swing so hard at it so it can go as far as it can. im good at this and the girls on my team love me being out there, winning is not what i play for I just enjoy the game.......

Cheers Deb

No comments: