Monday, October 12, 2009

Giselle and me










On Saturday i babysat Giselle, well we all did. Jess had a wedding to go to, so ask if we could babysit. O yes I jump at the chance to have her, she drop her off at 9 in the morning and didn't pick her up until 530 Sunday in the afternoon. Saturday Lisa took her out for awhile and then she was mine, I took her over to my best mates house to show her off. Her dogs were funny, jack he didn't know what to make of Giselle and he came up and sniff her head and then lick her and just couldn't work out what this strange thing was. Then the other dog Sasha was a little put out because I wouldn't let her up on me with Giselle on me. She is so beautiful and what they say is right it nice to have them but it nice to give them back, don't get me wrong I love her to bits but I have had my time. I took more photos of her this time I have her popa in it and Lisa to. Jake i try to get him to hold her so I could have a photo but no, I even suggest that he sit next to her with Lisa but no. The funny thing was he went up to her and pat her on the head and said nice baby. I tease him saying he finally touch her, he does love her and would protect her in a flash. When I was watching Micheal with her it bought back beautiful memories how he was with Jess and all the other kids. The way he held her was just the same as he did with Jess. I saw love in his eyes and my which i haven't see for a while. Yesterday i went out for a while so he look after her on his own, I'm there are you going to be all right yeah yeah off you go, Giselle was asleep when I left so I showed him how to make the bottle of milk up when she wakes up. When I got home i ask how things went they were fine Jake help with making the bottle up and I feed her. The happiness in his face was so beautiful to see. This was very happy moment in our lives that I wont forget in a hurry... and how lucky we are to have the people we love around us and lets hope it never changes....

Cheers Deb


















No comments: