Tuesday, October 20, 2009

lessons

At school we are being train in using photoshop. My mate Sharon is so much of a expert in this, so she has started us on the basic this one I made. This week we are learning different ways of putting little photo to make a big photo together. It nice to learn this and enjoy something different. I would show it but Im having bloody trouble getting to here, well I need a lesson in this so I better get Sharon to show me how.
Well i thought i would show ya where I grew up, well I stayed all my school holidays but there was atime that I didnt stay for a realise but i did miss not being there. Oneday things were all right again and I did spend most of my life here untill 13 years ago and now i just go by and have alook at the old place. As you can see this was my nanna house and it was green and now it purple and blue, oneday i would love to see what it looks like in side. Well that it for me.




Cheers Deb

No comments: