Thursday, October 8, 2009

ok I'm back

Yes I couldn't stay away from here, Well the good news is Stacey and her best friend are still tight. It was funny Stacey was talking on the way home last night about her and em and they are glad they still best friends and they are not fighting anymore. They both said yeah we are just like sisters we fight. I'm glad for her it was tuff to see her hurt and not close her heart. Well back to work next week, last term for the year and only 9 weeks and we are back on holidays again. On Saturday I'm babysitting my granddaughter which I looking forward to it, Jess is bringing her over at 8.30 in the morning and leaving her with me until 12.30 the next day wow I cant believe it. More pics to take of her and i will put them on here. Next week is the last week of uni for me and then i have alot of thinking what I want to do next year, do i keep going or stop. i have alot on my mind at the moment but I need to get it all right, or it could be all over for me. Well that it for now.........

Cheers Deb

No comments: