Sunday, October 11, 2009

Melbourne

Sorry i forgot to show the photos from Melbourne. It was such a busy holiday, I have never shop so much in my life and spend money on myself which is unusual for me but I did. On the first day it was dark when got to the airport, it was so beautiful to the morning sun come up and while we waited i got a photo of Sharon playing her new favourite game Dexter.


Then we finally got on the plane wow, i really flying and having fun doing it, Then next lot of photos are looking out of the window and Sharon sitting next to me, thinking bloody hell what have I got myself in for 3 days in melbourne with Deb...LOL






Over the next couple of days were non stop shopping, i have never shop so much in my life, but i can tell your what I glad i did go to Melbourne and I'm glad I'm home to. I did miss my kids and Micheal I are getting on a Little better which is nice. We went on a train this is a pic of Essendon train station and the other is when we got off in the heart of the city.


The last of the photos are on the last day of us coming back to the Melbourne airport, first is the bus we got to and from, the next one is the board of our departure home, the very last of the photos was looking out of the plane in the night it really didn't come out to well but I still wanted it because it was a part of our holiday and I really want to remember it all. Thanks Sharon for putting up with me for three days, it wasn't easy for ya...... You Could say I was little bit of a pain.






Cheers Deb

No comments: