Sunday, April 25, 2010

Card making day

Today i went over to my bestie house for our monthly card making day, i was a little tired but still did them and I might not look I was having fun but I did very much. These days are very important to me, it a time i can share with Sharon and have fun learning new tricks and today i like because i could help someone else with their card and I enjoyed that. I forgot to show last months card making day but I'm going to show you here and now so the first two are from that day. The other two are from today and one them I made special because it a birthday card for a very important person, that's is always there for me in good times and bad., but they have to wait until there birthday to see it and that's in a couple of months. There is a very special versus in it to for them only.... Sorry but no one will see the inside because it for this person only.








Yesterday was my best friend daughter birthday Emma, we all went down to there local park for a BBQ and then we just left all kids to them self.

Later that nite I went to the arkaba to see the New Romantics what a wonderful nite seeing these guys sing all the 80's it bought back a lot of memories






The last pics is my friend from Primary school



Cheers Deb

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow!! You do have a good card making day. it's worth it!