Tuesday, April 13, 2010

come out of the wood works

Its funny how facebook can bring old friends back together and bring back so many unhappy memories with it. This what be happen to me lately, the other day someone else find me on facebook. I couldn't believe it it been a very long time and we fell out a really bad way, when i left high school. My mate Ozzie and i were friends until we had a falling out, it was because she decide to go out with the guy I had been dating for a year, then we broke up for a stupid reason and then not long after, when I went back to visit my friends at school i find out she was seeing him and there was a rule you don't date someone your friend had be dating and still had a lot of feeling for. This rule was throw right out the window when she did what she did. Now we have been chatting but not all is well. Now I really understand why i don't trust a lot of people and don't like letting people in. My primary and high school best friend and I split up because of another person that interfere, I knew what she was doing but this person didn't and now she does and she really sorry that i was so hurt by it and I have a feeling if we talk then we probably still be best friends but I remember what happen at the time I don't know if that was possible. We Were both talking how we had acquaintance as friends, but wouldn't really let anyone get close to us. She was saying she made sure her kids never let their primary school and high school bestie walk away or loose them. I understand why i do the same with my now. I'm lucky though I find another friend that I have let in and she is my best friend and i will never let her walk out my life. I cant see my life with out my bestie and I'm glad we have become friends and i trust her everything i tell her and to me she is my sister and best friend all wrap up in one. My primary school friend and i will be friends but i think it wont be the same because it be way to long for us to go back. How can anyone trust someone that hurts you but like i said i know we will be friends again but there will always be that non trust still there. It might sound childish but when someone hurts me, I don't forgive so easy and i don't forget either but that's who I am.

I must say it nice to see all the gang i did hang out with at high school and i will catch up with them all other day but when Im ready.

No comments: